Frankly speaking, I had no idea, that the story would be both so intriguing and tensive. As I began to read it seems to be just another one story about teenage girl, who cares only about her appearance, fancy, boys, good background music and does her best to look older.
But the more I read, the more tension grew. You know, it was neither pleasant nor disgusting to read the story. I wanted to find out the end, but not such the end, as it supposed to be. When I read the story, I couldn’t quite understand what actually had happened, I was puzzled. Therefore, I had reread the last paragraphs for some times. I wanted to believe that it was just dream, or joke, or her parents’ check of her behavior, but in vain. Conny – the protagonist, fell into a trap of her desires. Moreover, she was too young and inexperienced to cope with her problem by herself. It was a bit strange, that adult man dare to pervert a child (of course she is a child, as her actions and thoughts showed her childish foolishness and naivete) in front of her own home, in broad daylight. I could only make a conclusion that he was inadequate and extremely self-confident. Anyway, the story has an open end, which doesn’t satisfy me, because I have so much presumptions as for this both positive and negative and it’s too complicated to choose the only one.
+
ОтветитьУдалить